Bean Automotive Group is committed to accessibility
Bean Automotive Group is committed to making our websites accessible to all users, including those with disabilities. Our goal is to provide an accessible website that conforms to World Wide Web Consortium’s Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Levels A and AA.
We continue to make every effort to test the website and to remove barriers that prevent persons with disabilities from interacting with or accessing information made available on our website. While we are committed to making our Web site accessible to any and all users, we recognize that some users may require more information or specialized information for their specific needs.
If you use assistive technology and the format of any material on our Web site interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact Bean Automotive Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-728-6865. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the Web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
If we become aware of content that does not conform to the WCAG 2.0 Levels A and AA standards, we will make reasonable good faith efforts to make the content conform to the standards.
AudioEye Screen Reader
This Lexus of Kendall website is AudioEye Trusted.
The AudioEye web accessibility certification process involves automatic and manual testing with the goal of identifying and resolving access barriers, conforming with the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA Success Criteria, and ensuring an optimal user experience for all users, regardless of their individual abilities.
AudioEye attests to the following:
• AudioEye Activation is complete
• Testing & Discovery is ongoing with continuous monitoring.
• Remediation & Validation is ongoing
• AudioEye Trusted remains active.
• 24/7 Website accessibility help desk is active. Report an issue.
• Accessible site menu is activated
• Page elements menu is activated
• Visual Toolkit is activated.
• Player is activated.
AudioEye certifies that the Kendall Toyota website is being optimized to substantially conform with AudioEye’s interpretation of the informative guidance provided by WCAG 2.1 AA. In this ongoing effort, certified accessibility professionals have already made progress to remove access barriers and will continue to enhance this site for optimal accessibility and usability for all users.
This perpetual and uninterrupted service includes continuous monitoring, regularly scheduled manual audits, and, as needed, regular releases that improve access and usability for all users, including users of Assistive Technology.
If you encounter access barriers or issues with any page or feature on this website that may present a challenge for site visitors looking to access this website, please submit your feedback through the Help Desk.
AudioEye Representations and Warranties:
• AudioEye continually monitors the relevant World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to improve conformance with WCAG guidelines and to eradicate issues of accessibility that may impede access for persons with disabilities.
• AudioEye periodically monitors current law and practice regarding digital accessibility compliance including, but not limited to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other similar state and international laws.
• AudioEye has and will continue to take steps necessary to help improve and maintain equal access to this website.
• AudioEye monitors this website and/or the platform hosting this website to take the steps necessary to improve conformance with WCAG standards.
• AudioEye evaluates this website and/or the platform hosting this website on a periodic basis to improve conformance with WCAG standards.
• AudioEye periodically reviews automated and manual test results to develop remediations to this website and/or the platform hosting this website to increase conformance with WCAG Success Criteria.
• AudioEye provides support and training resources that promote accessibility best practices including, but not limited to, universal design, WCAG Success Criteria, video captioning, and document remediation.
• To the full extent possible and for select supported platforms, AudioEye provides product stakeholders in charge of managing the platform hosting this website with information a) to improve the accessibility of the platform, the site template, and web components that comprise this website, b) to incorporate accessibility into the design process, and c) to better ensure an optimal user experience for individuals with disabilities.
• AudioEye supports a 24/7 Help Desk for site visitors, which enables them to report accessibility issues and grievances should they be encountered. AudioEye prioritizes the remediation of validated issues as submitted via the Help Desk.
• AudioEye works with and/or takes measures to provide technical analysis and functional usability testing (manual testing) of this website and/or the platform hosting this website, which is conducted by assistive technology (AT) testers.
• Via proprietary and patented AudioEye Dynamic Remediation Technology, AudioEye remediates issues of accessibility identified within this website and/or the platform hosting this website and conducts retesting of issues to validate usability of remediated content and functionality.
• AudioEye provides implementation of the AudioEye Toolbar for Managed, which provides web personalization tools permitting site visitors to customize their user experience to meet individual needs.
• AudioEye conducts ongoing and continuous monitoring based on the usage analytics tracked by AudioEye. This always-on monitoring ensures that the pages being accessed by site visitors – the pertinent pages relative to the site visitor’s experience – are being regularly prioritized and evaluated for accessibility conformance.